How To Decide Which Carson City Machine Shop Is Right For You
- Free Custom Design
- Manufactured 100% in the USA
- Custom Designs With Set Parameters Are Completed in a Week
- On-Time, On-Budget Every Time
Our Clients Include:
Find A Machine Shop in Carson City That Understands Your Manufacturing Needs
- Why risk product quality with inexperienced and unestablished machine shops??
- Why pay high-cost fees for the design of custom parts?
- Why suffer long delays between production and shipping?
- Why accept expensive shipping costs from overseas companies?
- Why work with unreliable machine shops that don’t deliver what they promise?
- Why wait on long lead times when you can have accountable and flexible timelines?
At Carson Manufacturing, our mission has always been to provide exceptional service and unequaled quality to our customers. With more than 48 years of experience, our machine shop in Carson City has consistently set new industry standards by redesigning and revolutionizing the design of planetary gearheads.
We are proud to have designed revolutionary, space-saving gearboxes for startup companies whose products were named Time’s best inventions of 2019 and custom gearheads for cancer research. We achieved this due to our diverse range of services and commitment to over-the-top precision machining.
Many of our clients need custom designs for aeronautics, agricultural, appliances, conveyors, medical, robotic mechanisms, and more. And while some Carson City machine shops may charge a design fee, we can provide you with custom line drawings and calculations at no cost.
Why Carson Manufacturing Is One of The Best Carson City Machine Shops for Productivity
Our machine shop in Carson City is committed to designing high-quality products that cost less and last longer. To accomplish this, we focus on maximizing productivity on the manufacturing floor. We have frequent inspections completed on our planetary gearbox products and machines to ensure that our equipment is working at an optimum level.
As a family-owned company, we also understand that investing in smarter machine tools can keeps us competitive in a constantly changing industry. That’s why we recently invested in two, brand-new lathes and one high-speed milling machine. With continuous workflow evaluation, Carson Manufacturing is dedicated to the constant improvement of our Carson City machine shop. So please, help us help you maximize your productivity and receive products in a reliable and timely manner.
- We don’t charge a design fee for custom line drawings and calculations
- Our products are the result of more than 40 years of industry research, development, and testing
- We can produce reduction ratios up to 10,000:1.
- Our Carson City machine shop products arrive on time and on budget.
- Our products are designed and manufactured 100% in the USA.
- We can engineer planetary gearheads to mount practically any motor for any ratio, configuration, and size.
How It Works
Step 1. Contact A Carson Representative Today
Tell us what you’re looking for by calling 775-883-3366 or filling out this form. We’ll get back to you promptly within three business days.
Step 2. Get Expert Advice
Consult one of our trained experts to help you choose the right machine shop in Carson City for all your business and engineering needs.
Step 3. Receive Quality Care Today
Our machine shop in Carson City has the machining equipment and knowledge to bring your manufacturing vision to life.
Key Factors to Consider Before Hiring A Machine Shop In Carson City
Many Carson City machine shops offer different areas of expertise while using various types of equipment. So, knowing which one to choose can be a difficult decision. But don’t worry, we’re here to help you find the right shop for the job. Before hiring a machine shop in Carson City, you should ask yourself:
- “What’s their quality policy?”
- “How long have they been in business?”
- “Where can I get custom designs for specific parts on a regular schedule?”
- “What is their machining specialty?”
- “What technology do they use?”
Answering these questions can help you reduce the risk of one-off parts, long lead times, and costly design fees. You can also maximize your business by working with a well-established company that meets the highest standards of quality. So, if you’re searching for a machine shop in Carson City, please see the table below.
|Things To Consider||Why It Matters|
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |